5 FESTIVAL MARKETING TIPS TO INCREASE THE ATTENTION OF YOUR CUSTOMERS ONLINE
Festivals are a joyous occasion for most people. More so, for loyalty program companies. It’s the perfect time to set in your marketing communication to grab more attention of your target audience and promote your incentive programs. A smart and tactful marketing campaign is key to nurture and expand your business converting regular customers to loyal ones.
Any festival is an invitation to purchase. This is when the shopping frenzy starts on full mode for most customers. Statistically, festival or the holiday seasons makes for the perfect platform to pitch in new campaigns and expect a fair share of response; in this case, sales of loyalty programs. Of course, it all boils down to you doing it right!
Festival marketing campaigns might knock at your door in any disguise or venue. Some of the best ways to guise your loyalty program as are as follows:
- Emote well Irrespective of what type of service or product you sell, make sure to sell it with all your heart. Or at least, your promotion techniques must reach the hearts. This simply implies that your promotional activities must have an element of emotions, it may leverage elements of sharing, kindness, etc. Such elements enable you to create more tangible and experiential memories for your audiences.
- Mark up Nothing screams intelligence and efficiency than a loyalty program promotion that utilizes the festivity to the optimum. The simplest but most savvy way of doing so is by hiking up the value of the services and products you offer. It might sound contradictory to common assumption but it’s a trick! The trick is “creating a sense of urgency” amongst customers.
- Making every click count Yet another tactic to leverage is by maximizing the pay-per-click spends ever so slightly. It is likely to make a world of difference for your brand by generating more potential customers. They could be further converted into faithful customers.
- Goodwill matters Do your brand charitable favour: partner with a nearby influential charity foundation or an NGO that works for a cause that your brand connects or relates with. This reflects the goodwill of your brand which most often connects with customers. That’s sure to add value to your brand image and subsequently increase your sales.
- No stale mails Email campaigns are one of the most recurrent modes of promotions especially during festivals or holiday occasions. Strategy, innovation and adept marketing skills are what a good email promotional campaign banks on.
The evolution of customers is constant and a necessity for the industry. This also adds to the demand and supply of innovative, quirky and motivating promotional activities. Every strategy executed upon by loyalty program company must be intended to create recurring customers whose faith lies with you and your rewards in the offering.